The 2017 founded initiative “FutureGardens” works with a successful 5-step concept:
- Get the permission to plant on a piece of land
- Fundraise especially for this project
- Prepare everything – water connection, loosening soil, buying suitable fruit tree saplings
- Planting event involving the public
- Let engaged citizen or non-profit organisations overtake full responsibility for future maintenance
The responsible person(s) or organisation is fully free how the public garden is arranged. Creativity unlimited.
Sign up for the FutureGardens-Newsletter to stay updated (4 mails per year):